On the hunt for easy ways to style your hair while travelling? Looking for up-dos that stay in place while you adventure all day? We gotchu girl. Today, we have compiled 3 super easy hairstyles that are perfect for achieving that picture perfect travel shot. One of our favorite Youtubers Sarah Nourse shows us exactly how, and gives us a little tour around Italy. Check out the video below or keep scrolling for text instructions on these 3 beautiful and easy travel hairstyles:
Sarah is using her Blonde Balayage Seamless extensions.
1. Top Knot
Starting off in Como with a well known do that everyone has their own little twist to, Sarah shows us her signature top knot.
ITALY FUN FACT: Lake Como is Hollywood's top holiday spot! It is known to attract big names like George Clooney and David Beckham.
1. Take a small section of hair at the top of your head and use a brush to brush it back and create a smooth look.
2. Then split that section of hair in half and take two one-clip wefts and clip it in upside down like so: (this adds more volume and makes the knot look nice and full).
3. Now gather the rest of that section together and tie it up with a small clear elastic.
4. Then take that section of hair and twist it around the base of the ponytail so it forms the top knot.
5. Then secure the top knot with a few bobby pins to hold it in place for the day's adventure.
2. The Rose Bun
Next stop Venice, and this ever classy and elegant look is is perfect for a romantic night out in the town with its formal chicness.
ITALY FUN FACT: Venice is made up of a collection of about 115 tiny islands and is probably why is it home to more than 150 canals!
1. Clip in a few wefts of your Luxy Hair extensions to add some volume and more length to play with while putting this hairstyle together. Learn how you can clip in your Luxy Hair extensions in 5 minutes here!
2. Pull all your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair tie - then tug on a few pieces by your head to create a more loose look.
3. Then braid the ponytail all the way down and secure with another hair tie. Tug at the braid a little to create a thicker look.
4. Wrap the braid around the base of the pony tail to create a rose effect and use a few bobby pins to secure the bun in place.
And ta da!
3. The Flower Crown
Final destination, Milan! This beautiful and almost bohemian hairstyle is perfect for a sunny day when you're out and about.
ITALY FUN FACT: Milan is Italy's second biggest city and is known to be a hub for fashion design and talent.
1. Take a small section of hair near the crown of your head and clip a one weft hair extension in where the braid will begin (split it in half and then insert the extension right in the middle to ensure that the clip is hidden)
2. Start a three strand braid towards the back of your head.
3. Once completed the braid, use a bobby pin to temporarily secure the braid in place.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with a small section of hair on the left side.
5. Take both braids to the back and tie them together with a small hair elastic and then take out the bobby pins.
6. Take the remainder of hair and braid all the way down and secure with another ponytail.
7. Take that braid and wrap it around the hair tie to create a flower shaped bun in the middle of where the two braids meet.
8. Secure with a few bobby pins to keep that pretty rose in place.
And you're done!
That wraps up our mini Italy tour and easy travel hairstyles tutorial! If this is something you would like to see more of, please let us know in the comments below, we love hearing from you! If you loves plan on recreating any of these be sure to tag us on instagram @luxyhair.
Until next time! Arrivederci!