EASY! SIMPLE! Those are two great words, aren’t they?
The lovely Missy Sue demonstrates just how to do that in this week’s blog post.
Missy added four single-clip wefts of her Dirty Blonde Luxy Hair extensions to this look to create extra length and volume. If you have thinner hair, this is a great tip to achieve the ponytail or braid of your dreams.
Watch the video below or scroll down for step-by-step instructions!
You scrolled down! Now, let’s get started shall we?
How to: Fishtail Ponytail
1. Brush all your hair into a ponytail and tie it off with a hair band.
2. Start braiding! Take a small section from the left side, and cross it over to the right side.
3. Repeat with the right side, and take a small section and cross it over to the left side.
4. Repeat crossing small sections all the way down to the end of the braid
5. When the braid reaches the bottom, go back over the braid and pull on the edges to make the braid wider and more full.
6. Then tie the braid off with a clear elastic band!
And voila! You have a beautiful (and easy!) Fishtail Ponytail.