Are the Halo extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?Halo Hair Extensions
The Halo weft comes with nylon wires pre-included in 7 different sizes as follows, so you can fit the weft perfectly to your head and ensure it is secured.
- XXS: 15.5 cm
- XS: 17.5 cm
- S: 18.5 cm
- M: 19.5 cm
- L: 20.5 cm
- XL: 21.5 cm
- XXL: 22.5 cm
Before applying Halo, be sure to choose the correct wire size, otherwise, your extensions may sit too low or too high on your head. As a rule of thumb, the Halo should sit comfortably around the crown of your head. It should gently touch your head, and should not move when you shake your head. Click here to see a video of how to choose your wire size.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?