BackordersShipping and Delivery
Due to high demand, some of our popular shades may sell out quickly and be temporarily on backorder. If a set is listed as out of stock, you will see a ‘pre-order’ button. This means we have no more units left in our warehouse but have a new shipment on the way.
The date listed beside the notice indicates when your order will ship from our warehouse. Ordering an item that is on backorder allows you to be the first-in-line for the new inventory and have it shipped out to you as soon as we get it back in stock, without worrying about it selling out again the next time you check the website.
Kindly note, if you place an order where one item is out of stock, your whole order will remain on hold until the back ordered item is restocked and processed at our warehouse. If you would like a part of your order to be shipped first, we recommend placing two separate orders.
Also, please keep in mind that you are charged as soon as you place your order. If, however, you check out using Klarna’s Pay Over Time option, you are charged your first payment as soon as your order has been shipped. If you opted for Buy Now, Pay Later, you’ll receive an email with instructions to pay. You'll have up to 30 days to pay the full price of your purchase. You’re welcome to pay earlier than 30 days if you wish.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?