Can I bleach my human hair extensions?Hair Extension Usage and Care
We do not recommend bleaching (this includes highlights) your Luxies as they have already been dyed at our manufacture, and forcing bleach on hair that has already been dyed can be difficult. Bleaching is a damaging process that will alter the quality and integrity of your set. Increasing the concentration of bleach or leaving it in longer to soak will only lead to damaged hair.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?
- What is the Luxy Hair Padded Pearl Headband?
- What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
- Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?
- Will the Deluxe Styler damage my Luxies in any way?
- Are there any care instructions for the Deluxe Styler?