Can I trim the Volumizer Weft shorter?false
Yes, just like your Luxy Hair extensions, the Volumizer Weft can be cut or trimmed to any desired length by an experienced hair stylist, since it is made with 100% remy human hair.
If the Volumizer Weft is cut to be made shorter width-wise, or cut into multiple pieces, the sides will begin to fray and the hair will fall out. We do not recommend cutting the weft this way.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?