Can I wear a Volumizer Weft on its own?false
Our Volumizer wefts are meant to be worn in conjunction with a full set for extra volume. It can only be worn separately on its own if your hair is the same length as the weft. We do not recommend to use a Volumizer Weft as a replacement to a full set of Luxy Hair extensions. The weft is not designed to give you a full, long, luscious look on its own, as a full set would. The Volumizer Weft should be used for supplemental thickness.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?