Can you sleep in Halo extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
We do not recommend sleeping with your Luxy Hair Halo extensions in, as this can be quite uncomfortable, and may cause tangles within your extensions and your own hair. Since they only take a few minutes to apply, and seconds to remove, please do this daily to maintain the integrity of the hair.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?