Do Seamless hair extensions shed less than Classic hair extensions?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
While the base of our Seamless Clip-Ins is thinner, they do not shed any more because of this. The type of care that is put into your extensions will affect how much it sheds. You can minimize shedding by maintaining your Luxies and gently brushing them with your Loop Hair Extensions Brush before and after each use. It won’t cause pulling, snagging, or damage to your wefts. To learn about how to reduce shedding, click here.
Be sure to watch the below video to see how to properly brush hair extensions.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?
- What is the Luxy Hair Padded Pearl Headband?
- What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
- Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?
- Will the Deluxe Styler damage my Luxies in any way?
- Are there any care instructions for the Deluxe Styler?