How are Halo extensions different from clip-in hair extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
Halo extensions are a lower maintenance alternative to our clip-in extensions. Instead of having to clip in multiple wefts to ensure a seamless blend, all you need to do is apply the Halo and two 2-clip wefts to the side of your temples in a matter of seconds. Halo extensions are also great for those with thin and fragile hair and for those who have a sensitive scalp and find it hard wearing clip-in extensions. They are best for those who have below shoulder length hair and have a thin or medium hair type.
While both clip-in and halo extensions deliver the same beautiful results, the main difference lies in the difference in application techniques. Click here for a comparison chart and to learn about which extensions are best for you.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?