How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?Choosing Your Perfect Luxy Set
Halo extensions are a lower maintenance alternative to our clip-in extensions. Instead of having to clip in multiple wefts to ensure a seamless blend, all you need to do is apply the Halo and two 2-clip wefts to the side of your temples in a matter of seconds. Halo extensions are also great for those with thin and fragile hair and for those who have a sensitive scalp and find it hard wearing clip-in extensions.
While both clip-in and halo extensions deliver the same beautiful results, the main difference lies in the difference in application techniques. For example, do you enjoy spending extra time on your hair or are you looking for a quicker solution to longer, fuller hair? Do you enjoy wearing your hair in different styles such as ponytails and updos or do you enjoy wearing your hair down for the most part? At the end of the day, it’s all about personal preference and what works best for you. Check out our comparison chart below to determine which extensions are best for you.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?