Luxy Hair Color Guide: How do I choose the right color of hair extensions?Choosing Your Perfect Luxy Set
Luxy Hair extensions are offered in 34 beautiful colors ranging from Jet Black to Platinum Blonde, and from Ombre to Balayage. Our extensions are made with a multi-tonal adapt coloring system, which means that there are subtle highlights and lowlights, lighter strands and darker strands throughout each set. This gives the shades movement, dimension, and depth. It also ensures that the extensions blend with your natural hair even if your hair color is a few shades off.
Need help deciding between colors? Want to see these shades in action?
What if I'm not sure which color to choose?
Each full set of Clip-In & Halo extensions includes a tester weft. You can use this weft to compare it to your own hair before committing to the full set. We offer 60-day returns and exchanges if the color doesn't match. We support you!
Want a second opinion?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?
- What is the Luxy Hair Padded Pearl Headband?
- What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
- Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?
- Will the Deluxe Styler damage my Luxies in any way?
- Are there any care instructions for the Deluxe Styler?