Luxy Hair Color Guide: How do I choose the right color of hair extensions?Choosing Your Perfect Luxy Set
Luxy Hair extensions are offered in 38 beautiful colors ranging from Jet Black to Platinum Blonde, and from Highlights to Balayage. Our extensions are made with a multi-tonal adapt coloring system, which means that there are subtle highlights and lowlights, lighter strands and darker strands throughout each set. This gives the shades movement, dimension, and depth. It also ensures that the extensions blend with your natural hair even if your hair color is a few shades off.
What if I'm not sure which color to choose?
Click here for help deciding between colors and to see them in action. Each full set of Clip-In and Halo extensions (as well as our Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension) includes a tester weft. You can use this weft to compare it to your own hair before committing to the full set. We offer 60-day returns and exchanges if the color doesn't match. We support you!
We are also happy to offer up to 2 sample swatches for our customers within the U.S. and Canada for a flat rate of $10 (shipping only). You may place your order here.
Want a second opinion?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?