How do I clip in Luxy Hair extensions, and how long does it take?Hair Extension Usage and Care
Clipping in your Luxy Hair extensions is a quick and easy process, and with a bit of practice can take you less than 10 minutes. That's right, in less than 10 minutes, you can go from short to long hair instantly, with no long-term commitment and no damage to your natural hair.
Remember, just like anything else, it will take a little bit of practice to clip in your Luxies in fast, but once you get the hang of it, you won't even need a mirror! If you have any questions regarding how to clip your Luxies in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?