How do I refer a friend to give $10 and get $10 off my order?Rewards Program
Head to the Luxy Rewards page & either sign up or sign into your account.
You are now ready to start referring to your friends. Simply enter the email address of the person you would like to refer or share your link via text message or your favorite social channels.
Once your friend visits your unique referral link, they will then be presented with a discount code which should be copied for pasting at checkout.
If your friend's purchase is not made through this link, you will not receive your points. For the referral to be valid, your friend must be a new customer and must not already have a Luxy account.
NOTE: Your referral code should not be promoted on third-party websites or apps that promote coupons - such as Honey, RetailMeNot, DealsCove, etc. If we find that your coupon code has been uploaded, your account will be blocked from our rewards program and any points awarded will be removed.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?
- What is the Luxy Hair Padded Pearl Headband?
- What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
- Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?
- Will the Deluxe Styler damage my Luxies in any way?
- Are there any care instructions for the Deluxe Styler?