How do I track my UPS package?Shipping and Delivery
UPS will track your package from beginning to end. Depending on the shipping method used, however, UPS may hand over your package to USPS mid-transit for final mile delivery. If you see the package has been handed over to the local carrier, please copy and paste your tracking number to the USPS website. If the number is showing as invalid, check back at the bottom of your UPS link and look for a longer number.
UPS will ship your package to the destination country, then it will be handed over to your country’s local carrier. There will be no new tracking number for your local carrier, and they may not recognize the UPS number provided. This does not mean that your package is untraceable - UPS will continue to update it at important checkpoints, and will indicate when it’s been delivered.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?