What temperature can Seamless hair extensions be styled at? Does heat damage the base of the wefts?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
When styling your Seamless extensions with a heat styling tool, we recommend setting your tool at 120C/250F degrees or lower. Anything higher may run the risk of damaging the hair. This is because the hair is not being revitalized at the scalp like our natural hair is, and over time excessive heat and high temperatures may cause wear and tear to your set, and could potentially loosen the silicone bond with the hair. Generally speaking, heat will not damage the base of the weft unless it is very high.
One of the best things about our extensions is that they don’t need to be styled at a high heat temperature any way to see results. Our extensions will curl and straighten with ease using low heat.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?