I got an e-mail saying that I have to verify my order details - what does that mean?Order Changes and Requests
We have a very secure and smart payment system. If our system detects that your order is a potential risk of fraud, we will place your order on hold and reach out to you to verify the details of your order for the safety of our company and for the credit card holder. For example, if you are placing an order with a credit card that is issued in a different country than where you are placing the order from, our system will detect the difference in countries and your order will be flagged as a potential risk of fraud.
To verify these details, please simply respond to the e-mail that was sent to you from a Support Representative at Luxy Hair.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?
- What is the Luxy Hair Padded Pearl Headband?
- What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
- Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?
- Will the Deluxe Styler damage my Luxies in any way?
- Are there any care instructions for the Deluxe Styler?