Is it possible for the Halo extensions to slip/fall out?Halo Hair Extensions
No, the Halo extensions will not slip or fall out of your hair if applied correctly. This is why we added the extra clips on either side of the weft for added security if needed. After you apply the Halo, the weight of your hair laying on top will also help keep it in place. You can whip your hair back and forth without any worries of the extensions falling out!
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?