What are the benefits of Halo extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
- Make life easier - Instantly thicker and longer hair in a matter of seconds.
- No commitments - Halo extensions aren't permanent, so you can put it in and out of your hair yourself whenever you want.
- Save money - No regular salon visits! Say goodbye to expensive and time-consuming appointments re-applying permanent extensions.
- No risk - They do not cause any damage to your natural hair. This means you can continue to grow and maintain your hair in the meantime.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo extensions?
- Will Halo extensions blend with my hair?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?