What if you don't have my hair color?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
So, you have a beautiful and unique hair color that doesn't quite match any of the shades we offer. No stress! Luxy Hair extensions are made of 100% remy human hair and can, therefore, be dyed a darker color or toned by a professional hair colorist. For some dyeing do's and dont's and examples of our customers who had their Luxies dyed/toned, please click here.
We are, however, always open to feedback! Should you be interested in a color, length or other option for hair extensions that we don't currently carry, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to share your suggestion with our Product Development team for future consideration.
If you have a specific color in mind, please be sure to include a reference photo or a picture of your hair in natural lighting (without any edits) where we can see it from root to ends. We look forward to hearing from you.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?