If you're new to the world of clip-in hair extensions and are looking to figure out how to choose between our Classic and Seamless hair extensions, you've come to the right place. In this support article, we'll clarify the difference between these two collections so you can make a confident buying decision.
Here is a comparison chart between the two collections:
Our Classic Collection
Our Classic extensions are the first type of clip-in hair extensions that Luxy Hair designed and launched. They are made of a fabric-stitched weft and are offered in a variety of different weights to cater to every hair type.
- Made with a fabric-stitched weft base
- Offered in a 120g, 160g, and 220g weight
- Offered in a 16 & 20-inch length
- Made of 100% remy human high-quality hair
- Virtually no shedding
- Can withstand heat, and dye
Should I Choose Classic Extensions?
Our Classic Collection is good for you if:
- You have lots of hair strands, medium-thick short hair, or a blunt haircut
- You prefer more volume at your roots
- You plan to use them for ponytails or updos
- You plan to dye the extensions (the fabric can be dyed)
Our Seamless Collection
Our Seamless extensions are a part of a new collection Luxy Hair launched in 2017. They're similar to our 160 gram Classic set, however, they have more hair attached to each weft making the full set slightly thicker. They are made with a thin silicone-based weft that is 50% thinner than our Classic fabric-stitched wefts.
Should I Choose Seamless Extensions?
Our Seamless Collection is good for you if:
Have fine & short hair or have a fine - medium hair type with an average amount of hair
- You want a more natural look with less volume at the root
- You have balayage hair
- Want to add sun-kissed dimension to your hair with no commitment and no damage
Want a second opinion on choosing between both collections? We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.